with this document, in compliance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter only “GDPR”), we provide you with the information concerning the processing of your personal data that is carried out in this Web Site.
The Data Controller is the company Laura Chini (hereinafter only “Data Controller”), with registered office in Firenze (FI), Via Farini, 5, VAT number 06267520481, fiscal code CHNLRA62C69D612U, E-mail email@example.com.
Types of data collected and processed.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user to contact the Controller or to participate in “Woload” –
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the use of the relevant forms (for example to request information) entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s name and e-mail address as well as any other personal data provided voluntarily by the user. The Site also collects the data of the user who uses and participates in the game “Woload” (eg name, surname, e-mail and images); such data may be provided directly by the user or may be collected by third parties if the user decides to register using its Facebook credentials.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user to complete the online purchases of products –
Before making a purchase of the products offered for sale on the site, the user must register and this entails giving the Data Controller the personal data requested and necessary for the conclusion of the contract and for the fulfilment of the obligations that derive from it (eg name, surname, e-mail, billing address, shipping address).
– Browsing data –
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data may include, for example, the IP addresses of the terminals used by users.
– Cookies –
Purpose and legal basis of processing.
The collected data are processed to pursue the following purposes:
- to respond to requests for information, even of a commercial nature, formulated by sending e-mails to the addresses on the site or through the relevant form. This processing is performed for the adoption of pre-contractual measures with the user.
- to allow participation in the Woload game. The processing is performed on the basis of the consent that the user expresses unequivocally when it registers on Woload and participates in it. Data communication is necessary for the participation in Woload.
- to allow the online purchase of products and fulfill the related contractual obligations (eg shipment of products). This processing is performed on the basis of the contract between the Controller and the user/buyer.
- to allow correct use and browsing on the site and allow registration of the user through its Facebook credentials. These processings are carried out respectively on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to provide an adequate service through its site.
- to comply with specific and possible legal obligations.
- to protect the Data Controller’s rights by virtue of its legitimate interest.
The communication of the data required for each of the purposes of processing indicated above is necessary to access the related services (communications to the Data Controller, online purchases, participation in Woload also through access with Facebook credentials) and therefore in their absence it will not be possible to use them.
Recipients of the data.
The data collected processed are communicated to the following third parties appointed who are in charge of the service of development and maintenance of the website and of the server hosting service. The detailed list of data recipients can be requested by contacting the Controller at the addresses indicated above.
In the event that the User participates in the game “Woload”, the data provided, with particular reference to their image, may be published via Facebook prior consent that can be expressed directly by the user at the time of uploading the image.
The data collected and processed are not transferred to countries outside the EU, except for the image that the user shares through its Facebook profile. In this case the transfer of data takes place on the basis of a decision of adequacy of the Commission pursuant to art. 45 GDPR or in compliance with the appropriate guarantees as per articles 46, 47 and 49 GDPR. In any case, you have the right to obtain the reference to appropriate guarantees for the transfer of personal data and the means to obtain a copy of such data or the place where it was made available.
Duration of processing.
- For the purposes of processing referred to in point (a), the data will be processed for the time necessary to find the information requests received by the user and as long as necessary in relation to other possible defensive needs of the assisted party or the data controller;
- For the purposes of processing referred to in point (b), the data will be processed for a period of 5 years from the last access.
- For the purposes of processing referred to in point (c), the data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship and in any case for the 10 years following the interruption for any reason of the contractual relationship.
- For the purposes of processing referred to in point (d), the duration of the treatment in relation to the type of Cookie is specified in the appropriate Cookie Information present on the site.
- For the purposes of processing referred to in point (e) and (f), the data will be processed for 10 years or for the longer period resulting from the application of the provisions of law.
Rights of the interested party.
Finally, we remind you that at any time, with communication to be sent to the Data Controller to the above addresses, provided that the conditions of law are fulfilled, you can exercise the right of access and obtain the erasure, updating, rectification of inaccurate personal data, completion of incomplete personal data and restriction of personal data concerning you, as well as exercise all the rights provided for in Chapter III of the GDPR and in national laws in the matters within their competence, where the conditions are met. You may also receive personal data relating to you in a structured and commonly used format, readable with an automatic device. In accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority if you believe your rights have been violated. If the processing is based on our legitimate interest, you may finally, in accordance with the provisions of art. 21 of the Regulation, at any time object to processing of personal data for reasons related to your particular situation.
Withdrawal of consent
We remind you that for processings based on consent, you can withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment performed up to that time.
Types of cookies used.
– Web browser or session Cookies –
These technical Cookies are necessary to allow correct use of the website’s features, allowing, for example, to make an online purchase and to authenticate in order to access reserved areas. These Cookies are installed directly by the Controller and their use does not require your consent. The data is processed for a period of 5 years from the last access to the Woload account.
– Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics) –
– Third-party Cookies (Facebook connect) –
Management / Disabling of cookies
In some browsers it is possible to set the rules to manage cookies, an option that offers a more precise control on your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies used by this site or make a specific choice for each one of them. The following are the pages where you can find the instructions for the disabling of cookies for the most popular browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies